Become a Volunteer
Volunteering with CAC is an opportunity for you to build your skill set, find your community and invest your time in art as voice, as an identity, a heritage & ART AS A MOVEMENT!
Starting February 2019, Volunteer Gatherings occur the 4th Thursdays, from 6-8pm, of every month.
CAC takes volunteerism seriously, and when volunteers are choosing CAC, to invest their time and skills, we strive to make that experience not only meaningful, but an opportunity for mutual growth to both the volunteer and the organization.
CAC Values for Volunteer Involvement:
• Volunteer involvement is vital to a just & democratic society.
• It fosters civic responsibility, participation and interaction.
• Volunteer involvement strengthens communities. It promotes change and development by identifying and responding to community needs.
• Volunteer involvement mutually benefits both the volunteer and the organization.
• It increases the capacity of organizations to accomplish their goals, and provides volunteers with opportunities to develop and contribute.
• Volunteer involvement is based on relationships.
• Volunteers are expected to act with integrity and be respectful and responsive to others with whom they interact
Have questions about CAC's Volunteer Project?
To inquire or learn more about volunteer opportunities, click here!
Currently, CAC is seeking volunteers for the following opportunities:
Advisory Boards: Community, Executive Directors & Programming
Marketing: Hard Copy & Digital Print Media
Art Exhibitions & Music Curation
Events: Audio & Sound, Servers, Day of Event Greeters, Set-up & Break Down
Programming: Admin/Office, Project Site Volunteers
CAC Offers Volunteer Opportunities in:
Workstudy, Internships, Community Service and Work Exchange
Ready to get started right NOW with CAC's Volunteer Project?
To sign up NOW as a volunteer follow these steps.
Step 1 - Complete the Volunteer Application
Step 2 - After Submitting Volunteer Application, You will then be contacted by CAC
Step 3 - Read the Volunteer Handbook (sent via introductory email)
Step 4 - Complete Volunteer Release Form and review CAC Policies (below)
Step 5 - Attend the Volunteer Gathering, held monthly. RSVP HERE
Step 6 - Start your Volunteer Service Placement